This month a new digital magazine specializing in modern quilting has been launched: Modish Quilter
Modish Quilter Magazine is a quarterly magazine that curates material and inspiration for the modern quilter. We strive to bring fresh, modern content to you in every single issue. Each issue will have a pattern, lots of pictures and inspiration, tutorials, info and highlights on other designers and trends.
Its founders are three great women: Kiley, Megan and Elyse.
- Kylie is the editor-in-chief. He started quilting ten years ago and in his career he was a longarm quilter for 5 years.
- Megan is the co-editor and is a professional photographer.
- Elyse is in charge of the art direction. She is the graphic designer of the magazine.
For the pilot issue, i have the honour to be hightlighted in their magazine. They asked me to feature my Chromosome Quilt amongst these amazing designers: Erin Kroeker, Ryan Elyse, Amy Schelle and Missy Garrison.
For the pilot issue, i have the honour to be hightlighted in their magazine. They asked me to feature my Chromosome Quilt
In this pilot issue you’ll also find other contents:
- How you can transform traditional patterns into fresh modern styles
- See what trends modern quilters are rocking right now
- Tips to freshen up those patterns from the past
- Capture beautiful pics of your latest project with these simple steps
This pilot issue is totally free! You just need to sign up in ther newsletter, and you’ll receive an email with a download link to get it.