Thanks for applying to test my next quilt pattern, Eastern Star XL Quilt.
This quilt is made up using parallelograms, trapezoids and triangles. All the parallelograms and trapezoids are cut from the same width strips. So the cutting is not very complex. Templates are provided along with the pattern.
I’d like to release this pattern on May 25th, with a feedback about the pattern and a couple of photos by May 23rd (approximately four weeks from now).
Here’s what I offer:
- The final copy of the pattern.
- Another pattern for you to choose from the ones available in my shop.
- Share your work in my social media.
What I need:
- A couple of nice photos of the finished top.
- Comments on the pattern. I’ve already sent it to a tech editor, so I only need some feedback about your experience following the pattern, the cutting, the skill level and the overall instructions.
I leave you here the fabric requirements. Click to expand.
As I said, I will only require the quilt top. It is not necessary to quilt it.
Please fill in the form below if you are interested. I will reply by email on April 27th, attaching the first draft of the pattern.